This was like the fastest 30 days ever!! Here is a recap of everything that I wore…
| One | Two | Three |
| Four | Five | Six |
| Seven | Eight | Nine |
| Ten | Eleven | Twelve |
| Thirteen | Fourteen | Fifteen |
| Sixteen | Seventeen | Eighteen |
| Nineteen | Twenty | Twenty-One |
| Twenty -Two | Twenty-Three | Twenty-Four |
| Twenty -Five | Twenty-Six | Twenty-Seven |
| Twenty-Eight | Twenty-Nine | Thirty |
Well….with 30 days straight of outfit posts under my belt now I have reflected a bit on how much I have learned already in my short time as a blogger….
- The perfect leggings and the right tunic are like magic….Day #1
- It is good to step outside your comfort zone you find new things to love….faux fur and camoflauge
- NEVER take pictures for the blog after a long day of teaching and conferences…not pretty!
- Never use my living room curtains as the background for blog pics and ALWAYS take pics outside in the sunshine!
- There are a few things in my closet that need to be in the next donation box…not doing me any favors…..yikes!
- If you think a 3-way mirror is harsh try plastering pics of yourself online! LOL
- Pictures of my backside are not a good thing….my apologies! 🙂
- Blogging is a TON of work but so much fun and so rewarding…why did I wait so long to get started??!!??
- You don’t have to look like a model to look and feel great about yourself!
- I love clothes…maybe a little too much….okay….maybe A LOT too much!!
So what are your thoughts…..do you have a favorite….a least favorite? Would you like to see 30 Days of Winter Fashion?? Are you just sick to death of seeing my outfits each day?? No worries there is at least a little relief in sight….the 12 Days of Christmas Decorations is on the way…..stay tuned!!!!
Have a Great One All!